Isaac Allerton, his wife Mary Norris Allerton, their daughter Mary Allerton, and Degory Priest.
Sadly, neither Degory Priest nor Mary Norris Allerton survived the first year at Plymouth.
There's a new Mayflower Heritage page on AmericanAncestors.org with lots of great details about the Pilgrims, including a page where descendants can be listed. I'm going to check that out!
Reading the Mayflower Society's listing of notable descendants, I see that hubby's connection to Isaac Allerton means he's distantly related to: Louis Comfort Tiffany, Joanne Woodward, Franklin D. Roosevelt (also descended from Degory Priest), and Zachary Taylor. Thanks to the Degory Priest connection, hubby is also distantly related to Richard Gere.
In just a few years, we'll be celebrating the 400th anniversary of the Mayflower's arrival.
Feeling thankful this Thanksgiving!
- Wm Tyler Bentley story
- Abraham & Annie Berk's Story
- Isaac & Henrietta Birk's story
- Farkas & Kunstler Families from Hungary
- Mary A. Demarest's story
- Rachel & Jonah Jacobs' story
- Robert & Mary Larimer's story
- Meyer & Tillie Mahler's story
- Halbert McClure - Donegal
- Wood family of Ohio
- Mayflower ancestors
- McKibbin & Larimer
- Schwartz family, Ungvar
- John & Mary Slatter's story
- Steiner & Rinehart story
- Genealogy--Free or Fee?
- Sample Templates
- MY GENEALOGY PRESENTATIONS