Sponsored by the Irish Ancestral Research Association and the Irish Genealogical Society International, this star-studded conference features two days of lectures about Irish, Scots-Irish, Scottish, and Welsh genealogy, DNA, and culture. Arrive on Friday and stay till Saturday for the 33 lectures, and the chance to network with other genealogy researchers.
Among the many experts who will be speaking are:
- Audrey Collins: "Tracing Irish Ancestors in The National Archives – in England"
- Dr. Bruce Durie: "Scottish Records You Cannot Get on Ancestry.com"
- Nora Galvin: "Mapping Your Ancestral Home in Ireland Using Google Earth"
- Maurice Gleeson: "Using Y-DNA to Research Your Surname"
- Christine Woodcock: "In Search of Your Scottish Ancestors: Search Your Roots, Discover Your Heritage"
The early-bird registration discount ends on June 4th, so click over to the conference website to take a look. And as a bonus, conference registration includes a ticket to the New England Historical Genealogical Society in Boston!