Wednesday, June 13, 2018

99-cent Kindle Special Ends at Midnight on June 14

Wow! #1 in Amazon's Kindle Genealogy list from June 13-17.
Would you like to learn how to . . .
  • put your genealogy collection in order and downsize duplicates?
  • inventory and index your materials to uncover hidden clues and make family connections?
  • write a genealogical "will" to protect your family's history for future generations?
  • share photos and stories with relatives today?
Now, for only 99 cents, you can download the Kindle version of my book, Planning a Future for Your Family's Past.

But this special price expires on midnight of Thursday, June 14th, New York time, so please click to take a look soon!

UPDATE: More than 260 ebooks sold in 5 days (plus printed copies too), keeping my book at the top of the Amazon Kindle genealogy best-seller list for five days in a row. Thank you! Please, if you own my book, would you take a moment to post a review on Amazon? Your feedback would be most appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    How do I take advantage of your special price of 99 cents for the Kindle version of Planning a Future for Your Family's Past? When I click your "click to take a look" link, I arrive at Amazon.com's page for the book, but it shows as $3.85, a saving of 57%. I arrived at the same page, with the same price, when I clicked on the link from Thomas MacEntee's GenealogyBargains.com page. Thanks for your assistance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Art, Thank you for writing me! The 99 cent price show up when I search from the outside of Amazon and here's the URL copied just now, but if it doesn't work, please get in touch again and I'll arrange for you to get this myself: https://www.amazon.com/Planning-Future-Your-Familys-Past-ebook/dp/B01M8G82R8/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1528924132&sr=8-1&keywords=planning+a+future+for+your+family%27s+past

      Delete
    2. PS The price is US-only, as I understand the system. Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. I ordered the book but can't find how to print it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do an online search for "how to print a Kindle book" there are several ways to do this. Thanks for ordering my book!

      Delete