baby book about her older son, my hubby. It's full of names of relatives and friends to check against other records during my genealogy research.
Two weeks after hubby was born, his parents, Marian Jane McClure Wood and Edgar James Wood, brought him to the home of Marian's parents, Brice Larimer McClure and Floyda Mabel Steiner McClure.
Mom and baby stayed until they were ready to go home to 1851 E. 82nd Street in Cleveland, Ohio. Thanks to the "Cleveland Memory Project" and its online archive of old photos, I know this was a street of small apartment buildings (walkups about 4 floors high, max) and a few big rooming houses (like the one Edgar Wood lived in just prior to his marriage).
- Wm Tyler Bentley's story
- Abraham & Annie Berk's Story
- Isaac & Henrietta Birk's story
- Mary A. Demarest's story
- Farkas & Kunstler Families
- Rachel & Jonah Jacobs' story
- Robert & Mary Larimer's story
- Meyer & Tillie Mahler's story
- Halbert McClure from Donegal
- McKibbin/McKibben & Larimer connections
- Schwartz family from Ungvar
- John & Mary Slatter's story
- Steiner & Rinehart story
- Wood family of Ohio
- Mayflower ancestors
- MYSTERY PHOTOS
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks
- Genealogy Do-Over 2015