- Wm Tyler Bentley's story
- Abraham & Annie Berk's Story
- Isaac & Henrietta Birk's story
- Mary A. Demarest's story
- Farkas & Kunstler Families
- Rachel & Jonah Jacobs' story
- Robert & Mary Larimer's story
- Meyer & Tillie Mahler's story
- Halbert McClure from Donegal
- Wood family of Ohio
- McKibbin & Larimer
- Schwartz family, Ungvar
- John & Mary Slatter's story
- Steiner & Rinehart story
- Genealogy--Free or Fee?
- My Genealogy Presentations
- Sample Templates
Saturday, October 24, 2015
Surname Saturday: Georgiana Olivette McCLURE
Georgianna was born in Wabash, Indiana, where many of the McClure family lived.
Sadly, Georgiana's mother Olivette died at age 20, when the baby was only 2.
When Georgiana was 15, her father remarried to Rebekah V. Wilt (1896-1975), and that's how Georgiana met her future husband--through the Wilt family.
Georgiana married William Evert Gillespie in 1925. His mother was a Wilt!