Since I'm still researching siblings of her maternal grandparents Moritz Farkas/Leni Kunstler and paternal grandparents Herman Schwartz/Hani Simonowitz Schwartz, I can't yet name all of Mom's first cousins. Here are the 28 whose names I know:
- George and Robert, sons of her uncle Albert Farkas and Sari Klein Farkas.
- Edythe and Jacqui, daughters of her aunt Irene Farkas Grossman and uncle Milton Grossman.
- Ron and Betty, children of her aunt Ella Farkas Lenney and uncle Joseph Lenney.
- Harry and Richard, sons of her aunt Freda Farkas Pitler and uncle Morris Pitler.
- Barbara, Robert, and Peter, children of her aunt Rose Farkas Freedman and uncle George Freedman.
- Richard and Susan, children of her uncle Fred Farkas and aunt Charlotte Chapman Farkas.
- Michael and Leonard, sons of her aunt Jeannie Farkas Marks and uncle Harold Marks.
- Hajnal, Clara, Sandor, Ilona, and Elza, children of her uncle Joszef Kunstler and aunt Helena Schonfeld Kunstler.
- Margaret, Alexander, and Joseph, children of her aunt Zali Kunstler Roth and uncle Bela Bernard Roth.
- Burton and Harriet, children of her aunt Mary Schwartz Wirtschafter and uncle Edward Wirtschafter.
- Morton and Eugene, sons of her uncle Sam Schwartz and aunt Anna Gelbman Schwartz.
- Viola, daughter of her aunt Paula Schwartz Weiss and uncle [first name unknown] Weiss.
PS: I can name every one of Dad's first cousins--he had only 20. But until a few months ago, I didn't know about all of them, and then I broke through a brick wall!