Discovering Our Connections. Corinne really knows her way around Canadian genealogy, particularly the Drouin Collection on Ancestry--which is how we met.
Over the years, Corinne has noticed some transcription errors in Drouin records and submitted corrections, including one about a Montreal Berk relative of mine. When I found this correction, I clicked on the pencil icon to contact her, wondering whether there was some family connection. No, we're not related, but Corinne is passionate about genealogy and gracious in sharing what she knows.
Now I'm following Corinne's blog and her adventures in discovering family connections from Eastern Europe and North America. She has some fascinating family stories, lots of old photos, and documentation galore. Can't wait to see who she discovers next!
- Wm Tyler Bentley's story
- Abraham & Annie Berk's Story
- Isaac & Henrietta Birk's story
- Mary A. Demarest's story
- Farkas & Kunstler Families
- Rachel & Jonah Jacobs' story
- Robert & Mary Larimer's story
- Meyer & Tillie Mahler's story
- Halbert McClure from Donegal
- McKibbin/McKibben & Larimer connections
- Schwartz family from Ungvar
- John & Mary Slatter's story
- Steiner & Rinehart story
- Wood family of Ohio
- Mayflower ancestors
- MYSTERY PHOTOS
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks
- Genealogy Do-Over 2015