Dear genealogy friends,
We're all heartsick and aching with grief in my small New England town because of very sad news that the world has seen unfolding for the past 24 hours: The senseless and horrific killings at Sandy Hook Elementary School, my local school.
Everyone in town knows some family touched by this tragedy, absolutely everyone, not just on my street but throughout the town and beyond.
So many dreams crushed, so many hopes never to be achieved, so many tears.
Thank you all for your comforting thoughts and prayers. I can assure you that Newtown knows you're mourning along with us. We'll need your help to heal in the coming months.
- Wm Tyler Bentley's story
- Abraham & Annie Berk's Story
- Isaac & Henrietta Birk's story
- Mary A. Demarest's story
- Farkas & Kunstler Families
- Robert & Mary Larimer's story
- Meyer & Tillie Mahler's story
- Halbert McClure from Donegal
- Schwartz family from Ungvar
- John & Mary Slatter's story
- Steiner & Rinehart story
- Wood family of Ohio
- Mayflower ancestors
- MYSTERY PHOTOS
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks
- Genealogy Do-Over 2015