- Post my family trees on Ancestry (partly, I admit it, as cousin bait):
- Finish the Wood/McClure/Steiner/Slatter tree (including the Larimer and Shehen families).
- Start the Schwartz family tree.
- Start the Mahler family tree.
- Scan more Wood and Burk photos and documents, add to family trees on Ancestry.
- Store all my original documents in archival boxes, categorized by family. This isn't just for my convenience--it's also for the genealogists of tomorrow (you know who you are).
- Label the rest of my photos and categorize by family.
- Share the best family photos and videos from the past 7 years (meaning since I went digital) via DVD with my immediate family. This will keep our shared history alive into the next generation and give my loved ones a head start on genealogy. Years from now, no need to scan treasured photos when everyone received the same image on DVD at the same time!
Happy new year to you all, and happy ancestor hunting!